May 31, 2006

Happy Belated Memorial Day

Hope everyone enjoyed their three day weekend, if you were lucky enough to have one. We spent most of our time in RI visiting friends, going to three different BBQs, and enjoying the summer weather. Well, the weather was a bit hot and humid, but we enjoyed it nonetheless, since we haven't had time to get sick of living in a sauna yet. I got to the beach twice (yay!) and I thanked my lucky stars that I was, born, raised, and college educated in the Ocean State, so I know of all the tiny little public shoreline access points no one else is aware of. The unofficial 1st weekend of summer tends to bring hordes of people to the beaches of Lil Rhody. During our walk on the rocks we lucky stiffs saw a grand total of 4 other people. :-)

I did take some photos while along the ocean, but unfortunately we were there at about noon on both days, so the lighting was incredibly harsh and nothing of great awesomeness really came out. Lately, I have been playing around with bringing the outside indoors to use the more controlled lighting available to me inside while keeping nature involved. There are two new photos in the black & white gallery that have resulted (one uploaded today and one last week). Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!