Mar 11, 2007

Assignment #21

Alrighty, the final two assignments are ready!

From Julia Boyce... "The beauty of a muddy farm"

I went up to visit Julia at her farm, but unfortunately it was still too cold out to really be muddy. So, I'm taking a little creative license with this one. Besides, this 2 day old lamb and his mother are so sweet... and they do express part of the beauty of a farm.



And last but certainly not least, from my sister-in-law Jeannie, "the bottoms of his [my nephew's] feet." Well, my nephew was less than cooperative, as he really enjoys kicking his little feet, but I think this one fits the bill. And I love the bright colors.



I hope you enjoy them!

Also coming up soon - the One Yoga Center in Foster, RI is hosting an exhibit of my photographs! There will be a gallery opening on April 20th at 5pm, so keep your calendars clear! Contact me for more information, and check back here for any updates.

1 comment:

  1. Yay Sheepies! I love them. And Jacob's feet are adorable too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!