Jun 8, 2007

Busy Photo Day

It was very nice to have a full day's worth of photo activities to do. I started at 8am up in Roger Williams Park, taking yoga portraits for Ellen, the woman who hosted my last show (at One Yoga Center). It was so much fun working with her and her student Denise. Yoga poses are wonderful to photograph, such interesting lines and dynamics. We had lovely light as well. Here are some photos from this morning:



My other photo task of the day was to prep and submit a photograph for the New England Photography Open Exhibition hosted by the Warwick Museum of Art. The first I heard of it was late last night, when I stumbled across a notice on craigslist saying the deadline for submissions had been extended to this Saturday! Luckily I had a few pieces available already printed, and just had to get them framed and ready to bring over to the museum. I'll know by Wednesday if my photograph made the cut and will be displayed at the museum. Wish me luck! Here's the piece I submitted:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!