Dec 7, 2008

Holiday Season

Today I took a break, and went Christmas tree hunting with my family. My parents, their dog, my sisters, my brother-in-law, my 2-year old nephew, my husband....

We wandered the tree lot as the first snow of the year was falling, and found the perfect tree.

Now I'm home, exhausted, but more relaxed than I've been in a while. I have a ton to do to prepare for round 2 of the Foundry Show, but I can't get started on it until tomorrow morning when Staples opens and I can buy some printer ink. So, no point in stressing about it now. Ahhhhhhhh.....

Come stop by and say hi next weekend - the Foundry Show runs Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday. It's beautiful, the atmosphere is great, and there is so much talent and teamwork put into it.

Foundry Show 2008 - can you spot my booth?

(From Michael Hauck Designs)

Enjoy the season, and all of your holiday preparations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!