Feb 25, 2011

A Little Anthropologie Love

Today is an exciting day... the grand opening of the Garden City Center Anthopologie in Cranston, RI. Before this store opened, the closest Anthropologie was about an hour away in Massachusetts. Now, with only 18 minutes between us, I am in a dangerous predicament!

In honor of this very special occasion, and inspired by this blog post from my archives, I've put together a little inspiration board by combining on of my photographs with some pieces from Anthropologie. Doesn't that Albino Blue Jay look like it belongs there?



Sources:
Albino Blue Jay (by yours truly) - 30x30 or 8x8
Pen & Ink Violas via Anthropologie
Banda Chaise via Anthropologie

I'm hoping to stop by and visit the new store this weekend. Maybe I'll see you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!