Dec 12, 2006

My Own Assignment...

Edit: I noticed this morning that the photo links were broken - they're fixed now :-)

I've taken a break from assignments for tonight in the interest of working on a few photos I've had sitting on my hard drive just begging to be used. So, I'll consider it working on my own assignment - I'll call it "playing catch-up"

Here they are, let me know what you think!





Hmm, methinks working on everyone's assignments has swayed me slightly further away from black and white images :-)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/13/2006

    I'll admit there's always been something facinating about black and white (I loved my Blizzard of 78 black and whites I took) photos, but you do great color shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you when you asked me about the second picture that I really like the first one. I like that the majority of what we see of the boathouse is its reflection. The colors are really nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to you both :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!