Mar 19, 2008

ThisNext

Hi all. I wanted to let you know a little bit about a button that you will start to see showing up on my blog:



ThisNext is a handy little site that combines social networking with online shopping. Basically, it enables people to share great finds they discover when browsing the web with others in the ThisNext community. That's where the button comes in.

If you see a photograph on my blog that you particularly love, please consider clicking the "recommend it!" button above the photo, thus adding it as a recommendation on ThisNext. It's easy, I promise! If you'd like to try it out, scroll down to the post below this one and you'll see what I mean.

Thank you all for your continued support!

1 comment:

  1. Nice site you have here, love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!