Aug 25, 2008

Birthplace of the American Industrial Revolution

Hi all! I've been busy today getting ready for the Pawtucket Arts Festival at Slater Memorial Park in Pawtucket, RI. (Samuel Slater brought the industrial revolution to America, if you're curious about the title of this post.) September is creeping up on me. I'm leaving for vacation this Friday, and won't return until the Thursday before the show, so it's a little bit of a scramble. It's keeping me on my toes, though!

This little guy will be making his first offline debut, at least to the general public!



Do stop by if you're in the area. I'd love to meet you, and the whole Arts in RI team will be there so there'll be a huge selection of things to see!

As I mentioned, I'm leaving on vacation soon. You'll notice my Etsy shop has been put on "vacation" status. I'm heading up to some beautiful natural areas in Canada, where there will be great photographic opportunities but spotty internet access. Your patience will be rewarded with some new photographs when I return!

('Albino Blue Jay' taken courtesy of the Museum of Natural History and Planetarium, Roger Williams Park, Providence, RI.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!