Aug 6, 2008

Exclusive Discount Offer!!

Today and tomorrow only, I'll be giving an exclusive 10% discount to anyone who signs up for the 29 Day Giving Challenge!


Find more videos like this on 29-Day Giving Challenge


Here's how it works...

1) Go to 29gifts.org, check it out, and join the community.

2) Convo me through Etsy and give me two pieces of information:
- a link to your 29gifts "My Page" - for example, mine is http://givingchallenge.ning.com/profile/Diana27
- a brief description of your first gift (I want to make sure you'll make good on your 29 gifts commitment!)

3) I'll Convo you back with the discount code and details on how to use it.

The discount code will be good for a one time, 10% discount off of any order from my Etsy shop (up to $100, shipping cost excluded). The discount code itself will not expire. To get your code, you must complete the first 2 steps above no later than midnight EST on Thursday, August 6, 2008. I will be using the timestamp associated with the Etsy Convos to determine if you've met the deadline.

Go! Give! Get your discount!

(If you have questions, drop me a Convo by clicking here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!