Sep 11, 2008

Home again, home again

We are back from our trip and are slowly recovering. Funny, how I always feel like I need to recover from a vacation. I suppose "readjust" is a more appropriate word.

We had a great time, saw a lot of neat things, and I took exactly 512 photographs. I'm actually surprised that I didn't end up taking more! I am a bit sad that I wasn't able to take some photographs from the top of a mountain in the Adirondacks, with the mist blowing over the hills. Not good conditions for important electronic equipment, sadly, especially once it started downpouring. I need to procure a high-quality point and shoot type camera for those situations. Frankly, any camera is better than no camera at all! And I'd be willing to take more risks with a camera that isn't "my baby".

So, our trip coming to and end means I will begin to show you all some of the photographs I took! Here's one to whet your appetite, taken from the campground on the shores of L'Isle Verte in Quebec Province. I'll post more throughout the next couple of weeks as I edit and evaluate them.

Enjoy!

Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!