Sep 28, 2008

Team Sunday

Hi All - Sunday has rolled around again - time to feature a fellow Etsy Street Team member!

The Street Teams I am so proud to belong to are:
Arts in RI
Photographers of Etsy (POE)
Design Style Guide
Cabinet of Curiosities

This week, I'll be featuring Paula of The Venerable Bead, a fellow Arts in RI member. Yeah, I know I just featured an Arts in RI member last week, but there's a very particular reason I wanted to mention Paula...



She is on the cover of the latest edition of Stringing magazine!! Congrats Paula! This talented glass artist is the proprietor of The Venerable Bead - she makes amazing glass beads and pendants. I had the chance to see her at work in her studio - what an experience!



Here are just a few examples of her work. To see more, visit her shop!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!