Nov 19, 2008

Hump Day Happiness

Hello all! It's been a crazy couple of weeks, but I have room to breathe today - so it's the perfect time to post my weekly Hump Day Happiness list.

Today, I'm grateful for:

1) Not having to go to my "day job" today.
2) Having the supportive Arts in RI team around with all of their tips and ideas!
3) Finishing the cabinet painting!!
4) The book Craft, Inc. and it's advice and inspiration.
5) The interest people have expressed in my calendar - thanks for the support!

What are you grateful for today? Do comment and share!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,

    I LOVE your calendar! I might just have to consider ordering one for a Christmas gift! My mother-in-law would just adore it!

    Today, I am most grateful for my thoughtful husband (who brought me an eggnog latte from Starbucks this morning) and humorous Holiday forwards that I have been receiving so many of this morning...

    Smiles:) Jeni
    www.rianrae.com
    www.justbeautifulthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jeni! I honestly couldn't say enough good things about Rian Rae :-)

    Thanks for posting - that eggnog latte sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!