Nov 4, 2008

It's Here! Whee!

My test print calendar came today - it looks great, so I've gone ahead and ordered the "real deals"! They will be ready to ship out starting November 11, and are in my shop now! It's a limited edition run of only 25 - so get yours now before they run out!



I am really, really excited about this. And, for those of you who have been following along, here's April!



If I have time, I'll post a little later today with some new shots taken on my hike through the local Audubon refuge lands. It is an amazingly gorgeous day today, and I feel so blessed that I got to spend time outdoors enjoying it. I'm having a productive, but chill day. I'm currently listening to Slightly Stoopid and working on new photographs. Later I'll go VOTE with my hubby, then come home to potstickers and edamame. Yum!

What are you up to today? Did you vote yet? Take advantage of any free coffee or ice cream for voters deals?

2 comments:

  1. I love slightly stoopid!!! They are amazing live, u must go see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just missed seeing them in Providence - maybe next time I'll get my chance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!