Jan 26, 2009

Collaboration is a Wonderful Thing!

I am so thrilled to be a part of Arts in RI, as I'm sure I have mentioned before. Recently, I got to do a collaboration piece with the incredibly talented Lisa B. of Pink Lemonade Boutique! I adore pretty much everything she makes. Seriously.

Look at this incredible pillow she made for our collaboration! My contribution was the photograph, printed on fabric (You can buy the pillow here if you're quick!):



Such talent she has. I love the way she's used organic fabric patterns to complement the photo. And her color combinations are, as always, to die for.

Thanks for working with me on this, Lisa! You're amazing!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH-mazing. I love collaborating with brilliant creative types. :) It's so energizing and inspiring and challenging all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pillow is beautiful. I WANT IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!