Jan 6, 2009

A New Year

Hello all, and Happy New Year! I had a fairly relaxing and internet-free weekend visiting my in-laws in rural western Pennsylvania. Sort of amazing - it felt so isolated, with only dial-up available, and with the big news being a new building in a neighboring town. But at the same time, compared to some places in the world, the amenities in rural western Pennsylvania seem pretty amazing.



This week it's back to the grind. As nice as it was to have time off, I'm glad to be back on a more regular schedule. For the next few weeks, I'll be working on marketing, applying to art shows in preparation of the summer season, and participating in some fun Arts in RI activities!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! My in-laws are in rural PA as well. How funny.

    Can't wait to see what creativity 2009 inspires in you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! Small world - my brother-in-law is from rural PA as well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!