Mar 14, 2009

Events and Such

So - it's been quite the end of the week! I'm going to keep this post short (it's too nice out to be here at the computer), but I wanted to fill you in on what's been happening!

On Thursday night, I headed to the South County Art Association's Annual Photography Open. "Curiosities" won 3rd prize! Hooray! See how goofy I look? That means I'm having fun.



Today, I spent some time playing around with my new TtV (through the viewfinder) setup. I'm currently using my trusty old Kodak Duaflex with my Canon SX110 IS - the latter on manual exposure control & manual focus. I love the control you can get, even though it's a point & shoot. Plus it makes a smaller and less awkward setup than when I use the D70 for TtV photos.

As you can see - the seeds we planted a week or so ago are just starting to sprout!

Swiss Chard


And, as promised earlier this week, here's a shot of the forsythia - the buds are all pretty huge - not all the blossoms have fully opened yet, though.

Forsythia I


Enjoy! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far. Anything exciting going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!