Apr 29, 2009

Hump Day Happiness

Are you ready for some good vibes? I am. I'm feeling great today. As always, feel free to join in and post some things you're grateful for in the comments section.

K, here goes...

Today, I'm grateful for:

1) Travel photographs from my archives - they always make me smile and bring back good memories.
2) Juicy red bell peppers (yeah, I just ate lunch...).
3) Knowing enough HTML code to squeak by on website/blog adaptations.
4) Tiny leaves starting to show on tree branches.

And last but definitely not least....

5) Warm enough weather that I can go barefoot all day!

Fundy National Park (from our 2007 vacation)

1 comment:

  1. These are nice things to be happy about. I am also happy this week because of warmer weather. I love wearing sandals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!