Jun 5, 2009

Ready for the Weekend

Ahhh - packed up for the show, with a few hours left of Friday to enjoy. What a wild ride this week has been. I'm looking forward to Sunday and getting to relax, just me and the hubby. I'm excited for the Providence Open Market tomorrow, but showcasing my wares to a bunch of (albeit very nice) strangers is exhausting as well as fun. I'm an introvert to the core.

Speaking of tomorrow... here's a glimpse of my fellow Arts in RI peeps who will be there with me!

Suzanne of Tanner Glass


and

Kristin of kristin crane


Have a great weekend everyone! I'll see you Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for showing me off on your blog! I hope we're neighbors again at the market (and I hope we're near the Jamaican food)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!