Jul 1, 2009

Back to Business

Hello all - my apologies for taking a few extra days of hiatus. Sometimes you just need that time, you know? Here's what I've been up to since returning from the funeral services last week...

The Narragansett Art Festival was this weekend - we luckily had fantastic weather. It was a bit slow, but nice to sit and relax. My neighbor won Best in Show and I couldn't be more thrilled for him. I wish I had grabbed one of his cards so I could share a website with you! If I can find some information I will let you know.

My booth...


So far this week I have worked the day job, started preparing for my upcoming trip to Montana, and broken down/set up some displays at local libraries for the Arts in RI team. (They look good, if I do say so myself). I also ran down to the recently renovated Warwick Museum of Art to enter their "Exposures" photography competition - wish me luck! The show will run July 7-August 1, 2009 if you're interested in checking it out.

So, that's what's been going on with me! How have things been going in your life? Any special news to share?

1 comment:

  1. Roberta7/02/2009

    It looks like a lovely booth. Good luck with your shows.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!