Jul 28, 2009

Musical Inspiration

I'm going to tangentially relate this post to photography by explaining that I really can't get into a groove/workflow without some kind of music to listen to. My tastes are somewhat all over the place... Feist, State Radio, The Ting Tings, Seamus Ennis, Shiny Toy Guns...

Today, I'm listening to Beats Antique. Back in the day, I was a bellydancer. For maybe like 5 years. Nothing truly professional, but I was in a troupe and we performed and practiced and generally had fun. It's been a while now since I've really danced, and boy am I rusty. But I've been getting back into it on my own, mostly since it's excellent (and fun) exercise. And sometimes I just have to step away from the cameras and do something else creative for a while.

If you're following me on Twitter, you may have noticed me "Blip" this video today. I dig it.



Hope you enjoy. I'm off to dance around the house getting things straightened up, then it's off to a local field of wildflowers for some evening photo ops. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!