I'm sitting here in the only air-conditioned room in the house, sipping delicious coffee, planning my day down by the beach, and feeling *really* lucky.
Two Roads Diverged
Lots to be grateful for today, including:
1) A wonderful family that may drive me nuts sometimes, but we all help each other out when it comes down to it.
2) A husband who shares nearly all of my decorating tastes.
3) The preservation of knowledge, and passing it down through the generations.
4) A mention of "natural history" in the book I'm reading - made me smile.
5) Social networking - boy is it time consuming, but so fun and such a powerful tool!
How about you - care to share some things your happy about today?