Aug 3, 2009

Summertime News

Hello all! Remember that "song & scene" post I put up a few days ago? Well, after a bit of thinking, I decided to start a new sister blog to D. S. Brennan Photography, specifically for featuring photographs and music together. I felt that those pairings really need to exist in a simplistic place with no distractions.

You can find the new Song and Scene blog here. I hope you enjoy the experience. A new post will appear on Song and Scene during those special times when a photograph and a song come together. (I'll be sure to link to the new posts from here on the D. S. Brennan Photography blog.)



Let me know what you think, and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Danielle8/05/2009

    Hi Diana - just popped in after seeing your BYW posting. I really love your Song and Scene concept! I too think of certain music when I look at images.

    Recent undefined:=-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!