Nov 25, 2009

Festooning Things with Ribbons, or What I've Been Up To

I'm sure you've noticed my sparser-than-usual blog posts this past week. Tis the season for holiday shows and holiday show preparation, both of which have been keeping me very busy. I have a few moments of respite today, so I thought I'd share some of the things I've been up to since I last posted.

On Friday I dropped my goodies off at Craftland for their holiday shop. I got to peek at some of the pretty things in their year-round store - awesome stuff. They do a really good job of curating a unique and high-quality shop.

Saturday, I was a vendor at a church bazaar organized by some of my best friends. Not my usual venue, but it was a lot of fun to spend time with them and chat. And the booth fee was much cheaper than going out for dinner and drinks!

Orchard Church Bazaar


Sunday we had dinner guests and I took a very welcome break from work!

Since then I've been pretty much full-out on preparations for the Foundry Show. Packaging prints, labeling with prices, deciding on my booth layout... I'm offering something new this year - stationery sets of blank notecards. I love, love, love how the packaging looks. Cute, colorful, with a hint of elegance. The best part - all of those spools of festive fabric ribbon were on sale.

Ribbons!


I'd best get back to it - I've got more packaging to do (it can seem endless at this time of year), a notecard order to place, and calendars to put together. Luckily, most of those tasks go very well with a mug of tea and a good movie.

See you later today for Hump Day Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!