Nov 11, 2009

Hump Day Happiness

Hello all, happy Wednesday! Today's will be a special edition of Hump Day Happiness, since it's Veteran's Day here in the U.S. I may not always agree with warfare, but I do want to support the people who put their lives on the line.

I encourage you all to share your thoughts, Veteran's Day themed or otherwise!

Flanders Poppy


Today, I'm grateful for:
1) My freedom
2) The right to vote
3) The right to freedom of speech
4) The right to the pursuit of happiness
5) Continuing efforts to achieve equal rights

I'm also sending out some special thoughts and prayers to those veterans who have come home with mental or physical challenges to overcome, for those who have not yet come home, and for those who never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!