Mar 3, 2010

Hump Day Happiness

Another week has rolled on by. Every day is getting me closer and closer to Spring and, I must say, I am so very glad. Winter is a nice, quiet, slower time. But I love when things start to grow again. (For those of you in the Southern Hemisphere, I do hope you enjoy your Autumn!)

This week, I'm grateful for:

1) Nature. Wow. Such a continual source of awe and wonder to me.



2) Earl Grey tea, black. (and handmade mugs to sip it from)
3) Morning sunshine.
4) The hawk that has returned to hang about my back yard again this year.
5) Eager anticipation of this year's travel plans! (I tend to plan trips when I start getting cabin fever.)

How about you?

3 comments:

  1. This week I am grateful for all the loose ends that are tying up before me and my family move back to New Zealand! And for still finding time in amongst the chaos to still be creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, a very good thing to be grateful for! I would love to see New Zealand someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you included the mug w/ the tea. There's nothing better than drinking from your favorite mug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!