Nov 1, 2010

A First Glimpse!

After a good friend reminded me today, I checked the status of The Roommate movie that some of my photos will be in. Turns out the release date has been pushed back to February 4, 2011, darn. The good news is that I've finally gotten a glimpse of one of my photos on the set! See if you can spot Lilies of the Valley at about 2:04, behind Cam Gigandet (it goes by quick!):



Even though it's just a quick glimpse of an image in the background, I'm pretty excited. I'm not a big fan of scary movies (yes, I am a wuss), but I'm planning to see this one. I know a lot of my fellow Etsy artists also have work in the film, so it will be fun to play "spot the seller"!

If you missed my split second Hollywood debut, here's a screen capture:



Think you'll go see this film?

2 comments:

  1. What fun! Congratulations on you impending Hollywood debut. I'll probably hold off till it's available on DVD, but I'll definitely give it a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that's great! You've made it into a movie! There wouldn't be many people who could add that 'feahter to their cap'!

    Thanks for linking up over on my blog. Off to look at your other link now. :)

    Linda. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!