And... what better way to wrap up a cozy winter day than with some fun? I have just been informed (via Flickr) that the lovely Bad Hausfrau has nominated me for the coveted.... Stylish Blogger Award.
These little awards are a fun way to spread a little love and recognize some of our favorite fellow bloggers, so why not? There are strings attached, however...
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. Thank you Bad Hausfrau! *waves*
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
- The smell of natural history museum vaults, which is somewhat reminiscent of mothballs, brings back very fond memories of college.
- My favorite animal is the salamander.
- I have a pet goldfish named Tesla - he lives in our container water garden most of the year, but in the winter he's in here with us.
- Houseplants outnumber humans in our house by about 10 to 1.
- I love going barefoot.
- My favorite color is sapphire blue - the color the sky turns at dusk in midsummer.
- I am a complete and unabashed Jane Austen addict.
3) Award recently discovered great bloggers.
Please visit and explore these excellent blogs!
City of Blackbirds
A Loved Home
4) Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Done and Done - enjoy your explorations :-)