Mar 14, 2011

Mindfulness Monday

Good morning all! I'm beginning a new tradition today - dedicating a half hour or so to guided meditation on Monday mornings. I've attempted this before but I now have my super talented sister-in-law to practice meditation with (and hold me accountable), so I expect better success. Won't you help hold me accountable as well?

If you'd like to meditate with us on Mondays, that would be wonderful! There are many affordable and free guided meditations available online. We're using this one today: Restful Awareness

If you don't have time or space for a full meditation, perhaps give yourself a little break and enjoy listening to some singing bowls while you work, play, or rest.


33bowls by 33bowls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!