Mar 5, 2012

Wisdom for our Creative Brains: Staying Grounded

Today marked the start of week two of the fabulous Right Brainers in Business Video Summit (which I've mentioned on Twitter and Facebook) hosted by Jennifer Lee.  I participated last year in her first video summit, and loved it so much that I had to join in again this year.

Today's speaker was Elizabeth Marshall, and she definitely inspired.  One thing that particularly resonated with me was her closing statement about making an intention, every day, to stay grounded in the message of your business.  It's easy to get caught up in the day to day craziness of trying to run a business - it's important to remember the why behind what we're doing.  I think it boils down to connecting with others and sharing the gifts we are given, working together to improve the world around us.



While chatting with my fellow creatives during today's interview, I realized we could all use a way to remember this advice on a daily basis.  I decided to create a desktop wallpaper (free for personal use only, please) to help us all stay grounded and inspired.  Please feel free to download it and use it on your personal computer as a reminder of the whys behind what you do.

Click here or on the image above to download the desktop background.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely background screen saver, Diana. Thanks for creating it & making it available to us. The Right Brainers Summit has been great! Lots of good take-aways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy - glad to have met you at the RBBIZ Summit!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous3/06/2012

    Thanks so much for sharing this, Diana. I am new to the RBBP community.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!