May 3, 2006

Rainy Day

The rain paused just long enough while it was just light enough out this evening. I was able to get out in my little garden and take a few photos. Didn't have much time out there, but got some nice ones, I think. This one on the left is one of my favorites from tonight. It's currently available as a set of postcards in the CafePress Shop. Still learning about that whole thing, it's pretty neat though. Amazing the variety of things, both cheesy and cool, that I have the option of slapping my artwork on.

Busy, busy week and weekend ahead. Gotta finish up a draft paper for the soils class I'm taking and pack for the trip to Washington DC to visit the new nephew! Wish me luck!

Oh, and if anyone has suggestions or requests for specific images on the items available through CafePress, just let me know either by leaving a comment here or using the contact form on the main site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!