Jul 18, 2006

Moving

Well, it looks like my husband and I will be moving within the next 3 weeks, so I will probably be neglecting this page a bit while we pack and move and get settled in. After moving our plan is to take a road trip out West for a month - some good photos should result! I'll try to get internet access while on the trip so I can give some updates.

Another side effect of the move is that I will have to switch web servers. Hopefully D. S. Brennan Photography won't have to go offline during the transfer, but rest assured it will be back up quickly if it does.

Hope everyone in the Northeast stays cool today! Drink lots of water and stay in A/C if you can!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana, I ran across your photography site and found this blog. I note that you're planning a trip west; are you planning on making it all the way to the coastal states? If so, I highly recommend a visit to Ashland, Oregon. It's right on the I-5, about 14 miles north of the California/Oregon border. Ashland abounds with amazing nature shots. If you are interested in knowing more, feel free to contact me at kyle at roguewriting dot com, and I'll send you some links with pictures of Ashland.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!