Jul 12, 2006

An Update

It’s been a while since the last update, I’ve been a blog slacker! I’ve been keeping myself busy getting ready for my sister’s baby shower, my friend’s wedding shower, and traveling to Kentucky for my husband’s family reunion. I did take several photos while in Kentucky this past weekend, but mostly just family snapshots, not really much art photography. As soon as I got home I sent off my submission for Aperture Foundation’s Portfolio Review, so we’ll see what happens with that. I also got my first issue of Aperture Magazine in the mail over the weekend, it was chock full of information and reviews. So far I’ve had a chance to skim it over but not to really dive in.

That’s about it for now. I’ll be whittling down the to-do list in the next few weeks and hopefully sneaking in some photo-time as well. Hope everyone in my area enjoys the major thunderstorms we’re supposed to get today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!