Dec 18, 2006

"Vacation"

Just wanted to let everyone know that, in the interest of my sanity, I'll be taking a "vacation" from the website/blog for the holidays, but will start up with new posts and assignments after New Years. I will still be processing print orders, but my response time might be a little slower than usual.

Also, regarding assignments - all good projects must come to and end and this one is no exception. For any of you who've been procrastinating on giving me challenges, now's your chance to get them in! After December 31st I will no longer be accepting new challenges. All those that have come in already will be completed, so hang on there if I haven't gotten to yours yet!

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy Holiday season!

- Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!