May 22, 2008

Save the Bay

I love when opportunities arise to meld my photographic skills with my environmental educational background. Two of my photographs were recently accepted to the "Rhode Island Artists for Save the Bay" event, and I'm thrilled! Save the Bay is a wonderful organization which, in its own words, is "committed to fostering a personal connection between people and Narragansett Bay and encouraging investment in the Bay’s future".

I also have to thank one of my best friends, Staci, who modeled for the photographs that were chosen. I've told her before and I'll tell her again - she's good luck!

Here are the event details...

Rhode Island Artists for Save The Bay
An Event of Local Flavor and Local Treasures

Join us for this exhibition and sale of local Bay-inspired paintings, photography and sculpture.

Opening Reception
Saturday, June 7, 2008
5:00 - 8:30 pm at the Save The Bay Center, Providence
$30 per person / $50 per couple

Register online or call Kate at 401-272-3540, x106
Mail a check payable to Save The Bay, Attn: RI Artists for Save The Bay
Directions

Exhibit runs June 7-27, 2008. Fifty percent of proceeds from all art sales benefit Save The Bay.

QUESTIONS?
Email artists@savebay.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!