Aug 23, 2008

Burning the Midnight Oil

As I mentioned in my last post, I've recently purchased "Craft, Inc." and I've been enjoying reading it. It's a book about business, but it's not dull. With its beautifully designed cover and its interviews with successful indie artists, it's actually pretty fun to read.

Unfortunately, I keep getting excited by the different things it suggests and I keep jumping up to edit my website or pull a press kit together. What I really need to do is exactly what the book suggests - write out a list of goals, and then break them into small, achievable steps. I've been pretty good at doing that for the past few days, I really have.

Not so much tonight, though! I've spent the last 4 hours working on a catalog to include with my press kit. I do like how it's coming out, and I think it's important to make progress on it. But I think it is now time for bed.

The fruits of my labor so far:



Anyone else out there staying up late and working on a project? What are my fellow night owls up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!