Aug 21, 2008

domino magazine rocks my socks!

I have a confession to make. I'm addicted to domino magazine. I got the latest issue in the mail yesterday, and today I sat down with a cup of tea to peruse it. Seriously, how patient am I? Look at this cover and tell me you wouldn't call out of your night meeting just to see what was inside...



But I digress. I sat down, eager to explore the candy coated goodies inside, and was stopped in my paper tracks by the editors' cravings feature on page 32. Victorian gothic!! Complete with whimsical, Natural History-esque pieces, like the Pia tray from Burke Decor and a pair of gorgeous bird feet candlesticks from Erie Basin. You'll have to book it on down to the bookstore or local library and check out the selection - the editors' craving page isn't available online, unfortunately.

I'm excited because I've been enjoying my Natural History work so much, and I'm pleased to see that others are catching onto the theme as well!

In other, pretty much unrelated news, I've done some experimenting and plan to offer some gigantic poster prints for sale in my Etsy shop - I'm talking show-stoppers up to 34"x34"! So stay tuned :-)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Domino! I devour it as soon as I get it.

    Love the poster idea. Can't wait to see which ones!

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!