Sep 14, 2008

Paaaawtucket!

I spent most of my weekend in Pawtucket! Home of the Paw Sox AND Mr. Potato Head.



Doesn't get better than that, people. AND, I didn't get lost going to or from the Arts Festival. Are you impressed? If you're not impressed, you've probably never driven in Pawtucket!

The show went... ok. Saturday was nice - overcast but mild weather, good crowds, great music. Sunday it poured on and off until about 1:30pm or so, and even after the rain stopped there were very few people who came through. The music wasn't as audible near the art booths, either. But still, having the Arts in RI street team there made the time pass quickly. We had a great time chatting and hanging out, and I have to say I'm honored to be part of such a talented team. We did Etsy proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!