Sep 21, 2008

Team Sunday

As an Etsy seller, I've become involved with some great Etsy Street Teams with friendly, talented members. I've been wanting to spread the word about some of the great artists in my Street Teams. Thus, the birth of the "Team Sunday" feature - which I plan to do at least once a month, if not more often.

First, a shout out to all of my teams:
Arts in RI
Photographers of Etsy (POE)
Design Style Guide
Cabinet of Curiosities

I'd like to kick off "Team Sundays" by featuring the intrepid leader of Arts in RI, painter Julie Beck.

Fisherman


Barnacle

Three Trees 11


I love Julie's elegant, rich, earthy color palette and her use of historic images as inspiration. She's a talented painter and an energetic team leader. Thanks for being so awesome, Julie!

To learn more about the artist and her work, visit Julie's shop, website, and blog.

2 comments:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!