Nov 8, 2008

Holy Moly!

Ok, first I have to give a little shout-out to Tracy of the Arts in RI team. Yeah, that smiling trick works, baby.

Now onto my news... So, as you may know already, in the past few months I've become a contributing artist for Farmboy Fine Arts. Well, Farmboy has just started a new visual arts newsletter to feature their contributing artists, featured products, etc.

Guess who is on the cover of the very first issue of "The Stockyard"?



AAH! It's ME! (Well technically it's my lovely little Specimen 652). How exciting is that!? Now I just have to sit back and wait for Farmboy to get that big order from the White House - yeah my *big* smiling "wish" was that Barack Obama would own a piece of my art. Cheesy, aren't I?

3 comments:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!