May 1, 2009

Art, Life, and the Wisdom of Robert Frost

Have you ever thought to yourself, "Maybe I'm just trying way too hard?"



I love that feeling of stars aligning, when you don't know why you're doing something but it just feels right. Good things always come of those moments.

I try to remember not to force things, during those times when I'm feeling frustrated or things are moving slowly. It can be hard.

Sometimes we have to let go and let a higher power take over for a while.

"A poem...begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness. It is a reaching-out toward expression; an effort to find fulfillment. A complete poem is one where an emotion finds the thought and the thought finds the words." - Robert Frost

1 comment:

  1. Not only do I love this post, I needed to read this post. Thank you for putting it out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!