May 22, 2009

Now Starring...

Hi all! My sincere apologies for not posting yesterday. I admit I was preoccupied because of some fantastic news! Some of my photographs are going to be in a movie! I'm psyched. Three prints were selected to decorate the walls of the dorm room set for "The Roommate". I'm going to keep you in suspense for now as to which prints - maybe once I can get a screenshot of the set I can hold a little treasure hunt/contest... We'll see.

Hubby and I are going out to celebrate, but in the meantime, I leave you with some eye candy. Later tonight I'll be posting my Latest Etsy Fav #4, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting Diana! That's great news. Congratulations to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I keep hearing of other photographers who have done similar projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!