How's everyone doing on this lovely Tuesday? I'm enjoying my little break and getting a lot of things done around the house. Today I sat down to review what's coming up for me in 2010. I've so many goals and plans and dreams to pursue!
Perhaps my most exciting project for early 2010 is the Basic Product Photography course I'll be teaching via Intarsia Concept. We've been busy at work behind the scenes for many months now. The course is geared towards artisans who'd like to sell their products online and who want to learn how to take great product photographs. We live in a very visual world and savvy creative entrepreneurs know they need eye-catching images if they're to be noticed. We plan to kick off the course in February, though the exact start date has not been decided. If you're interested and would like to be informed when registration opens, sign up for the mailing list here.
Most of my other goals aren't as fully fleshed out, but they've been simmering away in the back of my brain...
- Step up my marketing efforts & decide if paid advertising will work for me
- Build relationships with interior designers and shelter magazines
- Streamline my accounting, possibly hiring a bookkeeper to set up software
- Continue work on my Natural History series
- Sell more online, do fewer art shows, spend the time taking new photos
- Meet my ambitious but achievable profit goal
What are some of your aspirations for 2010?