Jan 4, 2010

A Beginning

As 2010 starts, I know many of us are reflecting on the past year and looking ahead towards the next. Today, I scheduled time to work on some exercises meant to help me define and achieve my goals for this year. I'm feeling optimistic and I truly believe that any of us can make very real things happen if we determine to do so.

I don't think the new year is about feeling guilty for things we didn't accomplish last year, or about feeling obligated to work on something this year. I think it's a time to set realistic goals to get excited about and feel empowered to accomplish.

So, wherever your road is taking you this year, I wish you joy, excitement, and success. Below the photograph I've listed a few places where you can find some helpful exercises, if you'd like to use them.



When I Grow Up
Intarsia Concept
ink on my fingers - "The Word"

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link love, Diana! And happy 2010 - I know it'll be a great one for you. Let's touch base soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/05/2010

    I hope I can live up to expectations and provide something of value. How nice to be listed on this post with Michelle and Susannah. All inspiring women!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links Diana. Going through old posts, catching up on blogs and really enjoyed some of these. Your words were really inspirational too. I'm sure you'll have a great 2010. It is much-deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!