Feb 18, 2010

A Belated Hump Day Happiness

Where, dear readers, does the time go? I seem to have lost it. (Take that last sentence as you will.) I figure positive thoughts are better late than never, so I'm posting Hump Day Happiness today, even though the week is now sloping towards its end. I hope you will join me!



Today I am grateful for:

1) Being able to take showers again, now that the bathroom project is far enough along.
2) Coffee.
3) Bota Box Old Vine Red Zinfandel.
4) Tulips being on sale yesterday at the florist, thus forcing me to buy some.
5) The addictive insanity that is LOST.

How about you?

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for:

    1. An (so far) awesome final season of LOST
    2. A crock pot in which to make delicious meals
    3. Enough in my savings account that these 3 weeks of layoff aren't killer for me
    4. Time off from work where I can mostly relax
    5. A beautiful snow storm blanketing everything in white!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!