Sep 21, 2010

A Change in Seasons, A New Idea

The flowers of fall are blooming, a burst of color defying the cooler temperatures and shorter days.

Tickseed


As we head into this new season, I'm considering a new format for presenting images in my Etsy shop, and I'd like your opinion. Up until now, I've always added new images as they've been created. However, I'm wondering if it would be more fun and dramatic to add images as seasonal "collections". For example, the Fall 2010 collection would include all of the worthy photographs I took during the summer months.

If it were up to you, which format would you choose?


Thank you so much for your input, it means a lot to me!

1 comment:

  1. That would be a good way to group them- so if you want to find a summery image you can pull it out easily.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!