Dec 2, 2011

Art Photographers Have Unusual Holiday Traditions

The other day, I was sitting in my living room surrounded by the debris of holiday art show preparation.  I'd been packaging cards and labeling coasters.  The room was strewn with bits of paper and plastic, empty cardboard boxes, and stacks of product. My annual Jane Austen movie marathon was in full swing.  I was still in my pajamas, with messy hair and bare feet.



My husband walked in the door, home from work, tidy in his office clothes.  He walked into the living room, smiled at me, and started singing, "It's the most ... wonderful time ... of the year..."

He knows just how to make me laugh.


If you'd like to see what all of my efforts lately have been working towards, check out this amazing panorama of the Foundry Show by Edward Huff.  Can you spot my booth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!