Dec 30, 2011

Year in Review: Top 10 Flickr Favorites

If you've ever spent time on Flickr, you'll know that there's a wealth of talent to be found. Today I browsed through the lovely images my fellow photographers took this year, and pulled together ten of my favorites into a Flickr Gallery.  They're surreal and serene, and I realize they reflect what I have felt and noticed and been inspired by this year.

Best of 2011: Surreal and Serene

print Engagement Ice diamonds . the volume with clouds
. . . Untitled Thoughts Underwater Granite Mädels
[Anna Peters], Spitting Doc, p i c a, anka_zhuravleva, Amelia Fletcher, Terra Kate, p i c a , Spitting Doc

Do you have a Flickr account?  I'd love to see some of your favorite images from this past year, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on how they speak to your experiences during 2011.  Do you have a photograph that represents what you wish for in 2012?  Please share your Flickr pages, favorites, and thoughts in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Hope your holidays have been great

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!