Apr 25, 2009

Hot Hot Sunshine

Good evening all! Hope everyone had a lovely Saturday. I had a chance to get outside in the 80-ish degree April sunshine (80 degrees!!) and do some gardening. To be honest, my husband did most of the real work. I sat in the grass and pulled a few weeds and let the heat soak into my sore back. Yeah..... I hurt myself yesterday watering some plants. I always seem to injure myself in ridiculous ways - the night before my 6th birthday I broke a collarbone falling off my bed...

Ah well, the sunshine helped tremendously, as did the yummy dinner at my parents' house in celebration of my sisters' birthdays.

I've been too busy lately to take new photos, so I'm going to share some more from the archives. These seemed to fit the season - we're saying goodbye to the Canada Geese as they fly back north. Well, those that haven't decided to stay year-round.







And now, I'm off to bed. Have a great night all! I'm taking Sunday off from blogging, so I'll see you Monday! (Hopefully I'll have some new images to share.)

To learn more about some of the environmental and management problems associated with non-migratory Canada Geese, click here. (You may need to download Adobe Reader to view this pdf.)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better soon. Enjoy that sunshine, and if you can send that heat a little north and west! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all three photos but that last one just has this looming quality...so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!